A bikablo® visualization training book.
Presenting, documenting, and exploring visually.
Order the English version exclusively from Neuland!
* excl. VAT / plus shipping costs
UZMO offer newcomers and old hands more than 300 pages illustrated in full colour:
- trends, fields of activity, models and strategies for visualisation and visual facilitation
- The 10 principles of the bikablo® visualisation technique and its visual vocabulary: script, basic shapes, graphic elements, pictograms, figures and colour
- Within the visualisation compass for orientation in the wealth of possibilities for visual expression there are: charts and diagrams, complex infograms, reduced key frames and many-faceted visual landscapes
- Creative techniques and layout templates to convert abstract content to diagrams
- Visual presentations on instructional, meeting and corporate communication
- Visual documentation with sketch notes and graphic recording
- Visual investigation with dialogue mapping and task cards
- Pass the pen around the group to facilitate participation
- Practical tips for using flip charts and pin boards, explanations of terms, books, links and apps
Author: Martin Haussmann, class of 1969, Dipl. Designer fh, is the Managing Director of bikablo® akademie and inventor of the bikablo® visualisation technique. As a trainer, technical author and conference speaker he travels widely in Europe as an ambassador for visual thinking.
Reading extract for UZMO - Thinking With Your Pen: Click here!
Edition: pocket book, 304 pages
Dimensions: 24 x 16,8 x 2,4 cm / 9.45 x 6.61 x 0.94 inches
Author: Martin Haussmann
Publisher: Redline Verlag
Making dialogue visible. Thinking with your pen.
The age of visual thinking has begun. bikablo bildwerk facilitates your processes with Visual Storytelling, Graphic Recording & Visual Facilitation. bikablo akademie offers visualization training for beginners, advanced learners and specialists.
Visit us on bikablo.com!
Bought for my daughter who is an Agile coach and uses this in her coaching
As a trainer I realised I really needed to bring a more visual element into my workshops, but as someone for whom drawing was not a great strength, have been somewhat reticent about doing so. This book has been a huge confidence booster in helping me bett
A powerful visualisation, facilitation and consulting resource
As a Bikablo trainer in Australia and having had a first reading of this book, it makes me realise even more how much I still have to learn. This book is the embodiment of Martin Haussman's deep experience but also of his clarity of thought. It is remarkable the way he has been able to codify, in such an accessible way, the practice of visualisation.
I really love the way that he has been able to address the preferences of different readers (I am a 'Hawk'). One of the most powerful metaphorical tools he provides is the Visual Compass. It serves as a portable tool to help the practitioner navigate and make decisions in the field when the terrain is potentially unknown and hazardous!
Highly recommended. I'll probably get a second copy!
well structured; full of tips; easy to read;
love the book, very insightful